How to Encourage Social Sharing and Virtually Guarantee Viral Content!
Here’s how Share to View works.
Simply create content as you would, but before you publish it for the world to see, protect some (or even all) with a custom shortcode. Now when visitors land on your page, they will need to “unlock” your content by sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.
Even better – this plugin is easy to use for both you and your readers. It comes with:
- One-click installation for fast setup.
- Set-it-and-forget-it social credentials.
- The ability to protect content on both posts and pages for total flexibility.
- The option to set default messages for all hidden content.
- The ability to create custom messages on a post-by-post basis.
- The option to create custom Tweets for each hidden content, as well as different Twitter handles for each post (perfect for multi-author blogs!)
- The familiar WordPress WYSIWYG editor for total control over both your hidden content and the message your site visitors see.
- The choice to protect text, audio, images, video and even download links.
- Custom cookie settings, so returning visitors don’t have to share again to read the same content.
Not only that, but this sophisticated plugin works so well, you can:
- Hide content on many different pages without effecting the protection of others.
- Use it to offer special bonuses or coupon codes to those who share.
- Combine with special formatting plugins to create beautiful notifications, coupons and more.
- WP Plugin
- User Guide
- Demo Video
Distribution Rights: Personal Use/Developer Rights
Yes – Use on UNLIMITED websites and domains you personally own and on your CLIENT’S websites.